Friday, March 30, 2012

Autel MS310 GREAT TOOL!!

Autel MS310 GREAT TOOL!!
I was expericing a check engine light on my 2000 Toyota Avalon and needed to read the code. My brother-in-law is in the auto repair business and suggested that I purchase a unit from Autel, he had the 309 version and this unit is the 310. The only difference between them is the case color. The 309 case is gray and the 310 is red.

This unit is well worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a professional tool at an affordable price.

The only item I would have liked is a longer cord so that I could put the unit on the passenger's seat while driving as it will collect data in real time for those stubbon problems. The 309 is still available and is supported by Autel US for softwatre updates. Autel US does not offer the 310 nor any updates but you will be able to get the updates and full product information on the MS310 from [...]

Have fun, BTW I fixed the Avalon,clogged fuel injectors.

1 comment:

  1. autel maxisys ms908 pro diagnostic system with wireless vci the only downside to the unit is that it will take some getting used to and the menu is not unified, for example, if you want to check the ECU, under some manufactures it will be listed as ECU unit, others PCM units, others something different. also for certain cars, like an 01 f350 diesel (they just recently released the update to support ford diesel)you will not find the diesel option under the F350, instead you have to look for the engine model in the menu where you select the car model, those are minor things for and for me and they dont bother me much

    ReplyDelete